Commissioning Service Client Kit
Step by Step Guide on finalizing your Commissioning Service with Landmark Law
In order to commence our services promptly and facilitate a smooth commissioning, please provide the following by the stated timelines. Delays in receiving the information may result in issues and additional charges may apply. Thank you for your cooperation!
Commissioning Service fees are $35.00 + HST for the first document commissioned and $20.00 + HST for each additional document commissioned.
STEP 1: Getting Started (Immediately)
Please immediately provide Landmark Law with:
[If anything need to be submitted by email to Landmark Law, please email and cc both firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com] Click Here to send us an Email!!!
i. Email Two valid IDs
(e.g. Canadian Driver's License, Credit Card, Passport/PR; Health Card not accepted.).
Please make sure to submit a clear "front-side" and "back-side" scan or photocopy of your two pieces of identification.
iv. Complete Form 1A - Landmark Law's Verification of Identity Form
[Option to either complete online or by PDF]
[To change language between English, Traditional Chinese and Simplified Chinese, you may select them respectively from the drop down menu on the top right corner of the Form.]
Online Form to complete online: Online Form 1A [Click Here] or immediately above from the embedded Form
PDF Form to complete by hand and scanned back: PDF Form 1A [Click Here]
Note: If there are any missing or incomplete information please submit them as soon as they are available to Landmark Law.
STEP 2: Interim Preparations
Please provide or confirm the following to/with Landmark Law as soon as possible:
i. Documents you wish to have commissioned.
STEP 3: Remote Meeting/Commissioning With Landmark Law
i. Schedule your remote meeting/commissioning appointment with Landmark Law
[Book the remote appointment date as soon as possible after you provided all the required materials and received confirmation from Landmark Law]
Book your Appointment: Booking Scheduler [Click Here] or immediately above from the embedded booking calendar
iii. Meeting Appointment Preparations:
[If applicable, Landmark Law will email you the documents to print]
- Please bring originals of your previously e-mailed identification (2 valid IDs per person) to the video meeting for our inspection.
- If applicable, for the video meeting, you are only required to print one (1) copy of the attached documents for signing purposes. Please set your printer to enable the pages to “shrink to fit” to enable legal sized government documents to print out on letter size paper. Double-sided printing is fine.
- If applicable, please keep documents in separate piles for ease of reference during the meeting.
- If applicable, please let Landmark Law know the location (e.g. city, etc. - which City) you will be at for the remote meeting and signing.
We have to update the jurat for your signing appointment (the subscribed memo near the end of signing documents, generally beside your signature, that shows the date and location of your sworn oath or affirmation).
- After you signed the documents during the video meeting, please scan over your signed documents.
iv. Review the following information on Steps Involved in Remote Meeting:
In anticipation of our meeting, please refer to the following information/steps to keep you informed of what is expected and the setup for the meeting:
Before the meeting:
- If applicable, please print all the relevant documents that require review and signing.
- Please prepare two pieces of ID [i.e. Driver's License, Passport, Credit Card; Health Card is not acceptable].
- Please plan ahead and prepare to attend the meeting at a secure and totally private space with adequate and good soundproofing.
- It is recommended that you prepare earphones/earbuds/headphones/headsets for use throughout the remote meeting - for clearer audio and somewhat added security.
During the meeting:
- First, we will ask for your consent to video recording for compliance purposes.
- We will ask you to present the two pieces of ID you prepared before the meeting by showing us the front and backside of these IDs. Please present them within the frame of the camera view for it to be captured.
- After this, we will ask you to present to us slowly a 360 degree view of the location you are at for the meeting and for signing by ensuring that it is of a totally private nature.
- If applicable, then you will be asked to present each page, one after another, of the relevant documents that require review and signing by holding them up to the camera to be captured. Please present them within the frame of the camera view for them to be captured.
- It is important to note that throughout the meeting we are not able to pause and allow interruptions from any 3rd parties, as this meeting is private.
- After these initial prep work before and during the meeting (Steps 1-5), Winnie will proceed to go over all the relevant documents with you and answer any questions you may have.
- If applicable, lastly, when you proceed to sign the documents, we will ask you to adjust your laptop camera or phone camera and that it be positioned in a way that allows the capture of each document when you are signing it.
STEP 4: Commissioning Service Complete
i. Remit the outstanding balance to Landmark Law (e-transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org) once you receive Landmark Law's invoice.
[please provide Landmark Law with the e-transfer secret password]
ii. If you were happy with our service, we would appreciate a 5-Star Google Review and "like" on Facebook/LandmarkLawPC. Thank you again for choosing and believing in Landmark Law!
QuestionsIf you have any questions please email and cc both email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org Click Here to send us an Email!!!