By Winnie Luk
We are pleased to represent you in your private mortgage transaction.
A. Please provide the following to us via e-mail at Info@LandmarkLaw.ca before the scheduled meeting so that we may commence preparations:
- TWO (2) of the following valid identification pieces for EACH Borrower:
- Canadian Passport
- Canadian Citizenship Card
- Canadian Permanent Resident Card
- Canadian Birth Certificate
- Ontario Driver’s Licence
- Social Insurance Number Card
- Canadian Credit Card
- Note: Health card is NOT acceptable identification
Property Tax Bill
Proof of Payment of Property Tax Bill for current year (eg. Property Tax Bill Stamped by Bank or Screenshot of Bank Payment from online bank account)
Fire Insurance Policy and Name/E-mail/Telephone of Insurance Broker
B. Please confirm
- What is your marital status?
(If married) Do you and your spouse live in the Property to be mortgaged? Does your spouse live elsewhere?
(Above information is required in the Family Law Act statements section of the registered mortgage.)
C. Please bring the following to the scheduled meeting:
- Originals of documentation in section “A” above.
- Cheque book for preparing the following post-dated cheques:
____ post-dated cheques payable to “_____________________” in the amount of $____________ commencing on ___ month ___ date, 201x
We look forward to assisting you. Please let us know if you have questions.