Book your Appointment: Booking Scheduler [Click Here] or immediately above from the embedded booking calendar
Review the following information on Steps Involved in Remote Meeting:
In anticipation of our meeting, please refer to the following information/steps to keep you informed of what is expected and the setup for the meeting:
Before the meeting:
- Please prepare two pieces of ID [i.e. Driver's License, Passport, Credit Card; Health Card is not acceptable].
- Please email us some background information, any relevant documents, your major questions and concerns.
- Please plan ahead and prepare to attend the meeting at a secure and totally private space with adequate and good soundproofing.
- It is recommended that you prepare earphones/earbuds/headphones/headsets for use throughout the remote meeting - for clearer audio and somewhat added security.
Note: All information you share with us will be kept confidential between us unless expressly or impliedly authorized by you, required by law, my insurers, the Court, or to collect a debt. Consultations with Landmark Law is a safe environment where you may feel free to divulge any important information and there are no judgments.
During the meeting:
- First, we will ask for your consent to video recording for compliance purposes.
- We will ask you to present the two pieces of ID you prepared before the meeting by showing us the front and backside of these IDs. Please present them within the frame of the camera view for it to be captured.
- After this, we will ask you to present to us slowly a 360 degree view of the location you are at for the meeting and for signing by ensuring that it is of a totally private nature.
- If applicable, then you will be asked to present each page, one after another, of the relevant documents that require review and signing by holding them up to the camera to be captured. Please present them within the frame of the camera view for them to be captured.
- It is important to note that throughout the meeting we are not able to pause and allow interruptions from any 3rd parties, as this meeting is private.
- After these initial prep work before and during the meeting (Steps 1-5), we will proceed with our consultation.
- To begin the consultation, we will first ask you to please tell us anything you feel are relevant, best if it is in chronological order, we might stop you to clarify and explore any details further through pointed questions if required.
- Then we will go over your questions, concerns, relevant documents by examining the applicable law and how that law applies to your situation, if applicable.
- To conclude the consultation, we will go over some options, their advantages and disadvantages (if applicable) and end with next steps.
QuestionsIf you have any questions please email email@example.com Click Here to send us an Email!!!